主題

好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-6 18:19:34 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Following are the results of inquiries that were triggered by the blog. Number of inquiries originating from blog (March 2016) 200 cases per month This is the number of inquiries via blog. Berlitz has introduced analytical tools to analyze the inflow routes of customers who have made inquiries. The number includes direct inquiries from blogs and indirect inquiries that resulted in inquiries after leaving the blog. Berlitz uses various advertisements such as train advertisements, but the Berlitz blog has dramatically increased the number of points of contact with customers and succeeded in increasing the number of channels for inquiries at a low cost. By introducing content marketing, we were able to significantly reduce the cost per customer acquisition. This is the result of content marketing that has gradually grown, and I would like to interview him and introduce the measures he has taken since the launch of Berlitz Blog.

What is the secret to success in content marketing? Berlitz Japan Co., Ltd. Kyota Ko We interviewed Mr. Kyota, who is in charge of the project, to find out how they were able to achieve such great results. The following four points were asked. Situation before starting work What I struggled with and what was good about it Important things to achieve results Future initiatives and future challenges  are thinking about introducing Chinese UK Phone Number List content marketing, or those who have already tried it but are not having success. The concept of content marketing is also mentioned, so please refer to it. 2. About the situation before engaging in content marketing 2-1. Searching for measures to lower the cost per customer acquisition and discovering content marketing ──What kind of problems or challenges have you faced in your company's marketing.

At that time, the entry of competitors such as online English conversation was accelerating, and there was a problem that the efficiency of acquiring inquiries from listing advertisements was becoming extremely low. Therefore, as a measure to increase the efficiency of acquiring inquiries, we first renewed our website. This worked, and we were able to significantly reduce acquisition efficiency. I also have more room in my budget. Therefore, we searched for a way to acquire a wider range of customers without spending too much money, and the answer we arrived at was a method called ``content marketing,'' which is particularly compatible with SEO. I can't rest on my temporary success forever, so what should I do next? The idea was to use SNS, but as I thought about it more and more, I came to the conclusion that blogging would be better than SNS. Then, when I was searching for various things about blogs, I came across ``Buzz Club'' and decided to meet them and listen to their stories.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 03:03 , Processed in 0.065289 second(s), 22 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |